Shipping Information & Guidelines
- Our typical lead times have been extended from 48 hours to 10-14 days. We will continue to work towards returning to normal lead times. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please note the difference between lead times and shipping time. Lead times refer to the time it takes us to manufacture and package your product in order to be picked up by the shipping carrier. The shipping time refers to the actual time it takes to get from our facility to your location once picked up by the carrier.
- We do our best to get your order to you in a timely manner, and to better set your expectations, please refer to the following transit map provided by FedEx:
- Please visit www.fedex.com for any additional information regarding shipping times and requirements.
- At this time, we do not ship outside of the United States. If your shipping address is located outside of the United States, you will be unable to complete your order.
- We recommend you do not recycle the packaging of your order until you are satisfied with your order. In case you want to return your order, returning the contents in the original packaging will make the process easier.